Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SOund Effect

1. Unhappy SOund Effect

Okay. When pleying you something hear somebody have a voice that scream shut up or something..

But how the hell do i get it. I tried google. but gave me nothing. Hope for some help

Bullshit!

2. Default

You mean like binding a media clip?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

ok, i think he means :

"Okay. When playing you sometimes hear somebody make a sound that screams shut up or something..

But how the hell can i do that. I tried google. but it gave me nothing. Hope for some help"

well, they're using an external program to insert sound clips into their microphone's input channel. this gets transmitted as if it was their voice.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

now curdy, see i was trying to force him to do at least a little work here. he could have googled "play sound clips in counterstrike: source"
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

Curdy thanks.

And acolyte soory for bad spelling. Sorry but i was a little wasted. But thanks for the help. next time i will use a little more time on my spelling.

6. Default

don't apologise mate. it brought some humor and brevity into chem lecture

7. Default

grat to hear. Hope i can do again

You mean like my epic sound clips?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

9. Default

mastaguns. yeah.. but where do you find all these sound clips.. i googled and i found a place.. but that sucks.. only thing that work after my mind was some homer sounds..