Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: activate admin please

1. Default activate admin please

been several weeks i think and just commin back from being gone along time but i paid so can you please activate my admin thanks zero

2. Default

Why are you spamming the discussion forums?

3. Default

is he panda?

edit: ohhhh, i see. all his posts have been here. not the right place for most all of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    is he panda?

edit: ohhhh, i see. all his posts have been here. not the right place for most all of them.
    Also this thread specifically

5. Default

Maybe all he can see is the discussion forums. which i doubt.

6. Default

would private msging Zero seem like a more logical thing to do?..... I think so.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

well, when did he pay? i mean, if he paid just recently it won't have been activated yet right?
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

8. Default

He says he *thinks* it's been several weeks but if its not activated I doubt that.

9. Default

well how many weeks has he been gone? it might have expired.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    well how many weeks has he been gone? it might have expired.
    It auto renews until he cancels it