Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Zombie

1. Default

nem didn't say a single thing racist.

at all lol
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    nem didn't say a single thing racist.

at all lol
    that's cause zombie is a stupid mother fucker that doesn't know what racism is lol.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    that's cause zombie is a stupid mother fucker that doesn't know what racism is lol.
    It's ok because Zombie is also PERMA-banned off the servers...
    Another one bites the dust.

ahah now NO MORE abuse threads for 1 week I bet.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

4. Default

well, i wouldn't bank on that one sonic. remember it's been what, 2,3 days since dog got kicked the fuck out (celebrate!!) and now this.

2012 is approaching. must be it
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by boszombie View Post
    hey a hint i've removed my tags go
    Congratulations bro. You have removed tags that were meant to be so people know your an admin.

6. Default

Case Closed