Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: im back

  1. Default im back

    Yo im back, kinda. so catch me up on whats gone on in the last month.

  2. #2

    Default

    Banned Dog Brother
    Uhm, people leaving for some BsoS(idk...) shit.
    Some others will have more to say


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Banned Dog Brother
    Uhm, people leaving for some BsoS(idk...) shit.
    Some others will have more to say
    Nah that's pretty much covering it I think

  4. Default

    yeah. walter made another split clan. got a server and everything so i hear.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by echo501st View Post
    Yo im back, kinda. so catch me up on whats gone on in the last month.
    Welcome back Babe
    /hug
    Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Banned Dog Brother
    Uhm, people leaving for some BsoS(idk...) shit.
    Some others will have more to say
    Ya thats pretty much it, and it should be DIoP -> Drunken Idiots of Power
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    yeah. walter made another split clan. got a server and everything so i hear.
    Am I still to be in the basement till you get home because of my private shows to your friend, I still love you babe, and what should I make for dinner?
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post


    Am I still to be in the basement till you get home because of my private shows to your friend, I still love you babe, and what should I make for dinner?
    no, echo can take you. i wash my hands of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cananada
    Posts
    515
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Shenanigans!!!!!!!

  8. Default

    w/b guy

    Maynard - The WCS Guy

  9. Default

    w / b hope all is well
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

    If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

    DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>








  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    no, echo can take you. i wash my hands of you.
    I want you not Echo, I still want to know what you want for dinner and desert.

    /writes love letter

    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

    ================================================== ================================================== ================
    Thats my song to you.
    Last edited by Holy-Sonic; 02-21-2010 at 05:00 PM.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •