Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: im back

1. Default

One day the BSCO and IBIS will join forces and become a super power only to rival Google and then will be bought out for a billion dollars and then all will be at peace....

also W/B bro.

(miss me )

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

2. Default

Just to clear things up, BSCo. is not a clan, it's a community.

We don't have clan members. We have founders (who are permanent, like ZERO and JigSaW), board members (similar to IBIS clan members, who have a lot of power and sway in decision-making), and admins.

We've been quite successful in the first 2 days of our opening. Special thanks to our programmers and mappers for their work

3. Default

IBIS destroys other clans, not joins with them. I think our total number of clans we have torn apart is about 4 right now.
    -MBP

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    IBIS destroys other clans, not joins with them. I think our total number of clans we have torn apart is about 4 right now.
    Yep, they were all failures. They tried to imitate but failed miserably.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Yep, they were all failures. They tried to imitate but failed miserably.
    Because they were Doing It Wrong! We have about 10 players now who are going to contrib $10/mo. This is on our third day of having the server up.

6. Default

I love you echo.