Thread: unban me

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Unhappy unban me

Name in Game:Halp
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:23802623
    Who banned you:Zombie Ibis
    When:11:30pm 2/20/2010
    Why banned:I dont know I saw some others get banned too I think He just mass banned Everyone
    thanks-Halp

2. Default

After being banned from ZM you wandered into WCS complaining... TJ went and found out, even came back and told you "Who" banned you... TJ even said he would see what he could do, and find out why (if in fact he was just drunk and click happy)... Walter, whom TJ said had banned you, does not just ban for pure fun... he must have had a reason, and as you were told, only he can undo the ban... I would suggest in future, you listen to more than the Zombie noises, Admins do warn prior to just kicking or banning... Your ban may not be long, so patiences is in order while it is sorted out... a banned person seldomnly admits to any wrong doing, and more so an Admins decision to ban is generally final... Use caution in future, stay safe, and listen to ALL Admins in future... good luck...

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

3. Default

where where u banned from, the mass banns only took place on wcs and the pub and everyone is now unbanned.

4. Default

his first ban was on ZM...

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

5. Default

I was on the wcs mod I've never played any other server that u guys offer

6. Default

ummm, halp, according to tj you came to wcs after being in zm.

edit: however, his posts don't have a score thingy for zm. only gg. so you were playing on our gg serever i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?