Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: rage ibis.a abuse

1. Default

see, what i'd do, i would take not who it was, and at the beginning of next round, freeze them in mid air (on the plane or something)

then they'd have to watch until the round was over (if theyre the last one alive then i'd slay or something)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

You know, there's a ton of people who do not know the special rules of the ZM server unlike regulars. Sometimes you get the reg who wants to be a smart ass and nuke the bridge.

A 1 month ban isn't going to do anything. I don't care if you're sick of "babysitting". A 30 minute ban is suffice and pretty much rules them out of playing the map. That's why you purchased admin right? To essentially put to order those who are breaking the rules. If your so sick of babysitting, don't purchase admin anymore. It's common sense. Like a real babysitting job. If you hate it, leave it. So unless they are hacking, a 30 day ban is ridiculous. It should be followed by steps, but if you don't want to go by the steps of slay/kick/ban then just do a simple 1 hour ban.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

yeah. like loka said. the first time, to make sure they understood, i would freeze them once the round started, and explain to tem that it wasn't allowed. then slay them for that round and if they do it again ban for 30 min. you should also keep a list of people you have trouble with. just a notepad document or somthing like that where you can record ingame name, steamid, sentence (and how long), and brief reason, and a checkmark for each time it has occurred. That way you'll be able to quickly check to see if they've been bad before. and if so, that means they still haven't gotten the messege.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    Senior admin...

zer0<clan members<admins.

If no clan members are in the server, the admin who has been in the server longest is senior admin.

If another admin wants to make a map vote over the senior admin, they need permission from the senior admin.

just to clear this up

*= standard admin’s are basically everyone that has admin besides high ranking clan members.
    **= high ranking clan members include: Steven(ZERO), Tanner(Anhilation), Jared(krod/JigSaW), Robby(ENZO)
    This tos is subject to change, check to see changes in the future.

this is what i go by am i wrong or what lol

5. Default

Jared is the man!

6. Default

well, considering i have never heard of Anhilation, or Enzo (and thus never seen them) i'm going to assume they're not with us anymore.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    well, considering i have never heard of Anhilation, or Enzo (and thus never seen them) i'm going to assume they're not with us anymore.
    Well Jigsaw was gone since before I joined with IBIS and he's obviously back. They're upper clan members, they're always with IBIS haha.

8. Default

I'd like to point out that I have never played the map and I play zombie mod sometimes, would really really suck to get a month ban for something you didn't know =\

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tj26 View Post
    just to clear this up

*= standard admin’s are basically everyone that has admin besides high ranking clan members.
    **= high ranking clan members include: Steven(ZERO), Tanner(Anhilation), Jared(krod/JigSaW), Robby(ENZO)
    This tos is subject to change, check to see changes in the future.

this is what i go by am i wrong or what lol
    Yep, you're wrong.

10. Default

Senior admin is first admin to log onto the server. It follows this rule:

High Ranking clan member > First Admin on the server > Other admins in order of time logged in the server that particular session.

Clan membership has nothing to do with senior admin other than being Zero, Anhilation, JigSaW, and ENZO, three of whom I've never seen on the Zmod server and two of whom I've never even seen.

I've banned people for a week for blowing the bridge. It's really, REALLY annoying when you warn from the get go and on the last round of the map someone blows the bridge with 20+ people on it. They know exactly what they did, and there's absolutely no excuse for it.

A month might be overkill, but don't do it and don't get banned -- it seems like a fairly simple concept.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?