Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: rage ibis.a abuse

1. Default

well nys no disrespect or any thing never had a problem with you or any thing but thats what it says in the tos so maybe zero needs to fix it

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tj26 View Post
    well nys no disrespect or any thing never had a problem with you or any thing but thats what it says in the tos so maybe zero needs to fix it
    You're right. Zero has to update it on the TOS. I already created a thread on our section in regards to this matter.

3. Default

Those aren't definitions of what being a senior admin entails. Those are clarifications in regards to specifics in terms of service. Standard admins have always followed a seniority based on time logged in on that particular session.

This is the full excerpt from the ToS:

1) Under no circumstances are standard* admins allowed to perform any admin command on a fellow clan members / admins.
    2) Map changes will be dictated by high ranking clan members** / the automated map vote. If there are no high ranking clan members on the server, the first admin on the server will have the privilege of changing the map to what he / she wants. However, this is not to be abused by rapid map changes.
    The main attention, when considering what being a senior admin requires, should be in regards to the second term; mainly the situation entailed by there being no high ranking clan members (which is a point clarified at the bottom of said post) online at the same time in which an admin is online.

There should be something more specific describing what a senior admin is, I agree.
    Last edited by OMGBEARS; 02-22-2010 at 10:28 AM.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    Those aren't definitions of what being a senior admin entails. Those are clarifications in regards to specifics in terms of service. Standard admins have always followed a seniority based on time logged in on that particular session.

This is the full excerpt from the ToS:

The main attention, when considering what being a senior admin requires, should be in regards to the second term; mainly the situation entailed by there being no high ranking clan members (which is a point clarified at the bottom of said post).
    As I posted in my last reply. That will be updated.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    As I posted in my last reply. That will be updated.
    I was referring to what tj posted originally, not to your posts, Nys.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

6. Default

well what exactly is being clarified nys?

why doesn't what was originally in the tos apply? and by that i guess i'm just saying what has changed?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post

Clan membership has nothing to do with senior admin other than being Zero, Anhilation, JigSaW, and ENZO,
    just zero n jigsaw.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

not trying to spam this thread or anything guys lol

but if zero is working on changing it shouldnt be a problem because it clearly says subject to change and to be quite honest i never do much if i am senior admin if people vote for a stupid map its their fault lol. just saying that because that seems to be the biggest debate over senior admin.

aside from all of that i see no problem with it as long as clan members dont abuse it (i.e. clan member logs in for 5 minutes changes map than logs off because they dont want to play is one issue i could forsee happening that i would not agree with)

9. Default

not trying to spam this thread or anything guys lol

but if zero is working on changing it shouldnt be a problem because it clearly says subject to change and to be quite honest i never do much if i am senior admin if people vote for a stupid map its their fault lol. just saying that because that seems to be the biggest debate over senior admin.

aside from all of that i see no problem with it as long as clan members dont abuse it (i.e. clan member logs in for 5 minutes changes map than logs off because they dont want to play is one issue i could forsee happening that i would not agree with)
    ... clan members have no seniority over you in map changes or senior admin at all. if you're logged on first, then you're senior admin regardless of them logging on. the only ibis members that this doesn't apply 2 are jigsaw and zero. if they log on, they're senior admin. this only applies 2 them.

didn't we just have this conversation in a diff thread last week?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

i was just basing it off of what nys keeps saying

so until it gets fixed who knows lol

its gonna be ok maymay lol no clan members play wcs :P