Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: rage ibis.a abuse

1. Default

I can't even begin to tell youi how many times i spammed 'DON'T BLOW THE BRIDGE WITH HUMANS ON IT" in the chat and across the screen, all throughout the round so no one could say they didn't know. Morrocan Soldier is always breaking the rules and has blown the bridge A LOT, baked beans has been in their before and when i told his friend why he got banned, his friend said he did it because 'if was annoyed that other people did it to him'. What kind of an excuse is that?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    Senior admin is first admin to log onto the server. It follows this rule:

High Ranking clan member > First Admin on the server > Other admins in order of time logged in the server that particular session.

Clan membership has nothing to do with senior admin other than being Zero, Anhilation, JigSaW, and ENZO, three of whom I've never seen on the Zmod server and two of whom I've never even seen.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    You actually do not but it is fine for you all to be above the normal admins when it comes to seniority especially as that is how it has played out anyways. Let me know if I need to tell anyone this.
    There's your answer.

3. Default

ok, considering i can't view the original post that came from, i'm guessing it was from the clan forum.

thanks for clearing that up nysco. see, zero really should post things like that publicly, so that we know.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ok, considering i can't view the original post that came from, i'm guessing it was from the clan forum.

thanks for clearing that up nysco. see, zero really should post things like that publicly, so that we know.
    That is correct and you're welcome.

5. Default

Yes clan members do have seniority.