Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: rage ibis.a abuse

1. Exclamation rage ibis.a abuse

Admin's INGAME name: rage ibis.a
    You're INGAME name: pwnage <ibis.a>

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): He was banning people for a MONTH if they blew the bridge in the lost world redux map. I think that this is sort of overkill for just blowing the bridge. Maybe a 30 minute ban would be better...

Proof (Proof is NEEDED in order to report abuse, if the abuse contains admin commands and chat only a date and time is needed; however, a screen shot or console copy is helpful):

"Console: ** BRIDGE CHARGE DETONATED -- JUMP YOU FOOLS! **
    XXXI MOROCCAN SOLDIER IXXX suicided.
    Jackboot suicided.
    Goofy Goober suicided.
    Powerupstone [NOR] suicided.
    DâяҜДиđrξگ suicided.
    NOOB MAN suicided.
    BrEaK.\/. suicided.
    thats not my batman mug suicided.
    (NyC)BrOnX suicided.
    baked beans suicided.
    Bottom Feeder suicided.
    (ADMIN) [SCM] Rage ibis.a: banned player Born2 | Cromllem
    [DAD]-Hoody suicided.
    *DEAD* baked beans : !zspawn
    Diggity Dave™ suicided.
    (ADMIN) [SCM] Rage ibis.a: next person is also a month.... what don't you idiots understand?"

(ADMIN) [SCM] Rage ibis.a: banned player baked beans
    *DEAD* ReFLeX : THEY PULLED IT
    *DEAD* ReFLeX : 1
    dima connected
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for dima (STEAM_0:1:5425313).
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for dima (STEAM_0:1:5425313).
    Saintsaberᴰᴵᴸᴰᴼ : FAIL BUS
    Bartacus : why did baked beans get jicked and banned
    *DEAD* ReFLeX : admin plz respawn me
    &..skilled..& killed Lapsed Pacfist with zombie_claws_of_death.
    Mojo suicided.
    Console: ** C4 planted! **
    Stop hackers, support the server, be a leader, and become an ADMIN. Type !admin to find out more!
    Console: ** Mobile Command Center has crashed **
    Goofy Goober suicided.
    (ADMIN) [SCM] Rage ibis.a: because he blew the bridge

Console: ** BRIDGE CHARGE DETONATED -- JUMP YOU FOOLS! **
    Bottom Feeder suicided.
    upstairsdude suicided.
    pwnage <ibis.a> suicided.
    Player: pwnage <ibis.a> - Damage Taken
    -------------------------
    Damage Taken from "world" - 4800 in 1 hit
    thats not my batman mug suicided.
    Diggity Dave™ suicided.
    baked beans suicided.
    Arnold Shwarznegger suicided.
    DâяҜДиđrξگ suicided.
    (NyC)BrOnX suicided.
    HalaL suicided.
    Andrew_Pavlik : lol retards//
    (ADMIN) [SCM] Rage ibis.a: banned player XXXI MOROCCAN SOLDIER IXXX

There's three people right there......

A month is ridiculous.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

3. Default

Yes its rediculous, but those idiots blowing the bridge are ridiculous! No matter how many times you tell them they still blow the bridge. I like how pwnage convienently left out the time he said "next person to blow the bridge will get a 7 day ban minimun by me". And the first person wasn't a month.

Oh and granted someone should really explain what senior admin means. I tried today and it just turned into a bitching fight.

4. Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Yes its rediculous, but those idiots blowing the bridge are ridiculous! No matter how many times you tell them they still blow the bridge. I like how pwnage convienently left out the time he said "next person to blow the bridge will get a 7 day ban minimun by me". And the first person wasn't a month.

Oh and granted someone should really explain what senior admin means. I tried today and it just turned into a bitching fight.
    dude you really need to calm down, it's just a game and you're doing way too far with this whole senior admin thing. you got mad at me for doing a map vote when I had no idea that you were even still on the server. you were a spectator at the time and your name was below where I could see it. I said that I was sorry for not bowing down to the almighty admin. And yes, I did say that the next one to blow the bridge was going to get a 7 day minimum ban because from what I was aware of YOU WEREN'T GIVING OUT A FRICKEN MONTH BAN!!!! I mean come on a month!?? That's going above and beyond what was needed.

5. Default

yeah, that's a bit much rage.

oh, and pwnage, i think if you type into console ma_admin it will show you any admins on at the time
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Senior admin...

zer0<clan members<admins.

If no clan members are in the server, the admin who has been in the server longest is senior admin.

If another admin wants to make a map vote over the senior admin, they need permission from the senior admin.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

7. Default

A month is overkill, but if after being frozen and having things explained to them, and still being unable to learn, then that is when they deserve to be banned. (The freezing step should always be taken, because not all people are completely unresponsive.)

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

there has to be a way for, like, abandoned, to edit that map so that console will output who blew the bridge. like right before it says in chat "The bridge charges have been triggered, JUMP!!" it would say "~~~~~~ has pressed the lever!"
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post

Rage.... NO MONTH BANNING.... MOST you can give is a WEEK, here is the process for me (if i get admin again in the distant future) freeze->kick ( you can skip kick)-> 1 hour ban -> 1 day ban -> 1 week, BUT BLOWING THE BRIDGE will automaticly get a 1 weeks ban.... unless its there 1st offense, and there are new to the servers.
    Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    A month is ridiculous.
    Yup, and if its for there 1st time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    A month is overkill, but if after being frozen and having things explained to them, and still being unable to learn, then that is when they deserve to be banned. (The freezing step should always be taken, because not all people are completely unresponsive.)
    What if they were new to the servers, care to give a explanation?
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

10. Default

Yes a month is a bit much, but when someone fucking does it just for kicks every damn round.

I like the blow up the bridge concept but its retards who dont listen need to be banned. Month is to much.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?