Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Apps?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bullshit View Post
    Thanks.. All i needed to know

So now next question.. What do i have to do otherwise than write the apply??
    Go back to grammar school?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Well.. Sorry for bad gramma. I know that i suck. But atleast having an idea of what im trying to say. I hope

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Give him a break. He's from Denmark. His grammar is better than most of the retards in America.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Give him a break. He's from Denmark. His grammar is better than most of the retards in America.
    Thanks. Im sorry but never really had english at school.. Or i had.. but i hated it and never listen to the teacher But im trying and most of my english is self learn

5. Default

i do have to agree w/ nys about his grammar and grammar n america in general.

and clanners still have to pay for admin?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Ah damn, missed the fact that he's in Denmark. My bad.

Your English is good, especially for self-taught!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i do have to agree w/ nys about his grammar and grammar n america in general.

and clanners still have to pay for admin?
    no 1 gets admin without paying for it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    no 1 gets admin without paying for it.
    I got that part

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bullshit View Post
    I got that part
    I was talking 2 acolyte... hence the quote I took from him.. then replied 2....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I was talking 2 acolyte... hence the quote I took from him.. then replied 2....
    ah. i thought clanners got auto admin
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?