Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Apps?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ah. i thought clanners got auto admin
    nope. only zero and jigsaw, that's it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

ah. that would suck if you were admitted to clan, but were completely broke and couldn't do admin eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

ah. that would suck if you were admitted to clan, but were completely broke and couldn't do admin eh?
    You get the added benefit that no admin can do anything to you. You're essentially treated like an admin, just without being able to do stuff on the server. Plus you get a cool little <ibis> tag at the end of your name and you don't get banned for it by people with cool little <ibis.a> tags at the end of theirs.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    You get the added benefit that no admin can do anything to you. You're essentially treated like an admin, just without being able to do stuff on the server. Plus you get a cool little <ibis> tag at the end of your name and you don't get banned for it by people with cool little <ibis.a> tags at the end of theirs.
    damn. sweet deal. if i hadn't pissed nysco off and itb actually liked me i might have thought of applying. oh well.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

It's all gravy, baby.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

6. Default

damn. sweet deal. if i hadn't pissed nysco off
    lmfao this NYSCO keeps getting to you huh?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by washythebreaker View Post
    lmfao this NYSCO keeps getting to you huh?
    :scoff: i've hated him ever since what he did to tragedy's app a ways back.
    and it's true. if you lsten to him, any app he says no to is in the trash