Thread: ipad to kill netbooks? I got an electric car that accelerates faster than a rocket!

1. Default ipad to kill netbooks? I got an electric car that accelerates faster than a rocket!

Yes I do, it is a toy electric car... not really something you can actually use compared to a rocket is it?

I found an interesting article: http://www.dailytech.com/Apple%20Say...ticle17773.htm

It has one of the guys over at apple saying how the ipad will kill the netbook market. So I decided to get some specs to see if there really is a difference between a toy car and a spaceship or if the toy really is better!

Ipad is on left and netbook on the right
    Storage: 64GB vs 500GB+
    CPU: 1GHz(arm) vs 1.66+(x86)
    Screen: 9.7" vs 8"+
    Programs: app store vs Anything
    Gaming: phone games vs Real Games
    Ports: 3.5 stereo vs Anything
    Keyboard/Input: screen vs Anything
    Weight: .63kg vs 1kg+
    Battery: 10 vs 11+
    Price: $499+ vs $250+

I think we can see from this list that the ipad is totally going to just kill the netbook market. I mean how could a netbook compete against a lower weight!?

2. Default

Lol

Damn 5 character limit! :L

3. Default

They use titles like that for articles to get views. Cant say it deosnt work.

The Ipad has 3.5 stereo? wth is this shit.

Whats wrong with Iphone games? Plants vs Zombies is the shit. and isnt there a playstation emulator for the Iphone? hell yea.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

Apples are always more expensive then regular PCs. Compared prices on Asus and Apple about 6 months ago. Apples were about 700 dollars more for a similar specd priced laptop. Though some people are just apple fanatics. They act like windows or linux suck compared to their godly apple.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Whats wrong with Iphone games? Plants vs Zombies is the shit. and isnt there a playstation emulator for the Iphone? hell yea.
    You do know that PvZ was first on the PC right?
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_Pavlik View Post
    You do know that PvZ was first on the PC right?
    yes, yes I do

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

But don't tell this to an Apple fanboy. When they see it they'll shit bricks.

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."