Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wcs

1. Default Wcs

Why is the server so much down..? is zero working on it or something?

And why is down again??
    Last edited by Bullshit; 03-03-2010 at 02:26 AM.

2. Default

i have no idea why it's down so much. i know zero is working on updating it, but that shouldn't be affecting the actual server. This just started happening too. weird
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

its sad. I love that server.. now i dont know which one i want to play on.. its not the same on the other

4. Default

Because it is running eventscripts. Therefore this sort of crashing is going to happen no matter what. that is why I am trying to program it into a different language. This week I will try a temp fix to hold it over.

Right now it is just crashing in infinite loops and I can not debug it until tonight. I have tried a temp fix for now but it may do nothing...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Because it is running eventscripts. Therefore this sort of crashing is going to happen no matter what. that is why I am trying to program it into a different language. This week I will try a temp fix to hold it over.

Right now it is just crashing in infinite loops and I can not debug it until tonight. I have tried a temp fix for now but it may do nothing...
    Good luck.. Hope you getting it fix, cuase i miss it

6. Default

The wcs is really messed up b/c of something eventscripts related. I am making a copy of the server now for testing. It will take a few hours for the dl to complete and then I can start testing different fixes for it. Worst case it is not fixed until later this week, best case it is fixed today.

7. Default

Crashes are being caused by mani I am working on a fix now

Fixed on test bed server, uploading fixed server files now. It may take a few hours for the upload but the server should be up tonight.
    Last edited by ZERO; 02-22-2010 at 06:38 PM.

8. Default

mani is the admin plugin we use correct? why would it suddenly start fucking w/ stuff?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Because it can. Like I was telling this guy on the plain, when it comes to being a server admin if you assume that gravity works the same everywhere your not going to get anything done. Problems will never make seance and you can not rule things out just becuase it is illogical for them to be the cause. Also things can break for no reason and then be fixed by seemingly nothing.

Server fixed
    Last edited by ZERO; 02-22-2010 at 08:33 PM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Because it can. Like I was telling this guy on the plain, when it comes to being a server admin if you assume that gravity works the same everywhere your not going to get anything done. Problems will never make seance and you can not rule things out just becuase it is illogical for them to be the cause. Also things can break for no reason and then be fixed by seemingly nothing.

Server fixed
    Well.. You doing a damm good job. Hope you soon get the bug that damaging the server every day