Thread: default user name Febuary 22 2010 3:50pm

1. Default default user name Febuary 22 2010 3:50pm

My name was the default name (I just formatted computer and re-installed CSS)

My Steam id is STEAM_0:0:18216980

I do not know who banned me as I was banned just as I finished sending the server my personal information, and connected.

The ban occured on Febuary 22 2010 at around 3:50pm

I was banned from the CSS zombie ecape server :208.43.70.234:27015

Why was I banned? I do not know, as I was banned just I finished connecting to the server.

I think it is plausible that since this is the first time I have tried playing here off of the college wifi, that I may have caused the server lag.....
    if so, please message me so that I do not do it in the future. I am an occasional visitor who goes under the name of pew pew or Pew Pew or Pew pew

Other reason to unban: I believe that I have commited no wrong, and would like the oppourtonity to play on the IBIS servers once again.

2. Default

well, whoever banned you should have warned first. it's a server rule that you can't use "unamed" as a nickname. like i said, we normally give ample time to change it before you get kicked, and it's normally not a ban eithher.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?