Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: help on zombie server

1. Default help on zombie server

guy name silly penis is spammin racist words and spamming chat i got two recordings of him i uploaded 2 demo'sAttachment 1638

Attachment 1639

2. Default Silly penis!!! Ban him

"silly penis" STEAM_0:1:6050846 03:50 54 0 active

keeps spamming more someone please help

3. Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Longestnameicouldthinkof View Post
    "silly penis" STEAM_0:1:6050846 03:50 54 0 active

keeps spamming more someone please help
    I am on and am monitoring. I will take proper steps to stop him. Thanks for letting us know!

pwnage <ibis.a>

EDIT: I have banned him for 24 hours for not listening despite multiple kicks
    Last edited by pwnage; 02-22-2010 at 05:13 PM. Reason: update on situation

4. Default

wow, longest name you gotta start posting in the correct sections. this would go in the "ban request" section under the "rules" forum.

for the future
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default he is back again....

silly penis is back again and spamming racit slurs and spamming his gosple crap

6. Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Longestnameicouldthinkof View Post
    silly penis is back again and spamming racit slurs and spamming his gosple crap
    HOW??? I banned him for 24 hours. And for some reason I am having trouble connecting to server. hmm maybe it'll be up to another admin....

7. Default

Banning via admin menu has been acting fishy for admins for as long as I can remember. Bans don't last as long as they say they will. This is something with the plugin, however, and not something that can be fixed easily.

Just use console commands to ban for now until something changes with the admin menu.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

8. Default

still new here....
    how long does it last for?
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -blink- View Post
    still new here....
    how long does it last for?
    ...who the fuck are you? i'm sorry for being kinda forward...but seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ...who the fuck are you? i'm sorry for being kinda forward...but seriously.
    Someone with a genuine question that just stated he's new here.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."