Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: V Steam_0:0:11171679

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zmo676 View Post
    Well, V has been the only person to ever flash or tk me just for the awp. Also, I admit that he has done it to other players who do not get the awp as often. I do not have a demo for that but I know their names. Everyone has the awp on bind. It's F2 or B+D.
    We'll from this day on V will be watch carefully, If he continues his shit, his days In IBIS servers might be numbered.

2. Thumbs down v wtf!

v what is all this shit? I already had a talk with you about your behavior last month!!!
    you know damn well if I catch you doing this it will be a week ban and colby will absolutely NOT unban you. shape up or ship out.
    1 more tk from you = week ban
    1 more tf from you = week ban
    1 more awp rule broken = week ban
    1 more mic spam from you = week ban

AM I BEING CLEAR ENOUGH V?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS COLBY?

QUIT THE CRAP NOW!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    v what is all this shit? I already had a talk with you about your behavior last month!!!
    you know damn well if I catch you doing this it will be a week ban and colby will absolutely NOT unban you. shape up or ship out.
    1 more tk from you = week ban
    1 more tf from you = week ban
    1 more awp rule broken = week ban
    1 more mic spam from you = week ban

AM I BEING CLEAR ENOUGH V?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS COLBY?

QUIT THE CRAP NOW!
    Just to give a heads up. Colby no longer has admin. Due to V's antics on and off the servers he will be closely monitored by admins and IBIS members.

4. Default 1 More Thing

those week bans are also going to be
    cumulative.
    I.e.
    I see you tk twice, I ban you for two weeks.

i'm not playing around anymore with you. this has to stop now.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Just to give a heads up. Colby no longer has admin. Due to V's antics on and off the servers he will be closely monitored by admins and IBIS members.

Also with the admin account sharing

6. Default

If he keeps doing it just perma ban him, there are WAY to many problems concerning him. Just from what I've seen hes been a huge continuously occurring problem. Zero and Jig should overturn this if they disagree, but the only person i remember getting away with this much stuff is Dutch, and he only was able to do it because was a clan member.

ManBearPig <ibis>: Stop fucking around in ibis. No more TK's and no more shit.
    . V .: lawl? stfu lol
    ManBearPig <ibis>: Your going to get perma banned.
    . V .: i dont do shit. i had one day and i got banned for it.
    ManBearPig <ibis>: Im just warning you, trying to be a good guy if you do like playing here.
    . V .: so shh

---->4th of July hangover.
    Last edited by ManBearPig <ibis>; 07-05-2008 at 10:05 AM.
    -MBP

7. Default

Well he still complains alot on the servers

8. Default

Idea for mod: AWP Whore Vote System!
    Allows only members of same team to vote
    If passed prevents target player from getting an awp for rest of map

9. Default

Thats something I never heard of before. But isnt it still kind of too much? How about

Player can use awp for 1 round then can't use it for another 4 or 5 rounds?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    What happen to colby? Dif he leave or just drop his admin after, he was caught miss using.