Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: V Steam_0:0:11171679

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    believe what you want. im just glad I don't have to deal with you anymore and having to take f'n demos of our own admins instead of cheats. bye no more comments needed from you now.
    I did what I did just to make game play better. Nothing more. Not for my own personal benefits. Ever since you and I had that talk a while back, I changed my point of view on everything. You changed me. I do thank you for making me a better person by the way.

2. Default

I'm corrupt? How so?

If "corrupt" means demoiing you and trying to get your poor excuse for an admin ass banned then I suppose you're right and fully accepting the title
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

3. Default

Why is this thread still alive? Everyone suck up your pride and shut up. Can a mod PLEASE close this thing.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post
    I'm corrupt? How so?

If "corrupt" means demoiing you and trying to get your poor excuse for an admin ass banned then I suppose you're right and fully accepting the title
    No not that. Corrupt as in going along with all the others. Not thinking for yourself. If you could see what I see than you would be on my side. Along with Zero. But its quite sad how some people have been here for so long, that they are complete immunity and others speaking and trying to let everyone see how those "veterans" of the server are. Its sad...

5. Default

I think for myself thats how come I decided to make demos of you before you ever had any problems with anyone. You were fucking up my game play to the point where I didn't want to play gungame anymore because half the time you were in there fucking around with your friend V.

As for being on your side if i could see what you see? Not likely. I saw enough in the demos i made, that makes me happy with Zero's decision.

The "veterans" on these servers/forums are exactly what you called them, "veterans" because they aren't fuck ups. Unlike you they actually make the servers a better place to play and don't go behind peoples backs and make their own rules. You need to quit fooling yourself, you didn't help anybody with your admin.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post
    I think for myself thats how come I decided to make demos of you before you ever had any problems with anyone. You were fucking up my game play to the point where I didn't want to play gungame anymore because half the time you were in there fucking around with your friend V.

As for being on your side if i could see what you see? Not likely. I saw enough in the demos i made, that makes me happy with Zero's decision.

The "veterans" on these servers/forums are exactly what you called them, "veterans" because they aren't fuck ups. Unlike you they actually make the servers a better place to play and don't go behind peoples backs and make their own rules. You need to quit fooling yourself, you didn't help anybody with your admin.
    Hold up! Your are talking about GUNGAME!?!? I have no played gungame in ages! Gungame is not a serious thing. I'm talking about Pub.

7. Default

It is pointless to argue more, colby is just trying to provoke people into arguments. He also likes posting WAY more than necessary. Closed unless zero or jig think this conversation is going anywhere.
    -MBP