Thread: Pub has map changing issues.

1. Default Pub has map changing issues.

Today we rtv the map to what we thought was cs_militia_nolag

right before we change, i usually type in nextmap and the next map said, De_dust.

So i'm like, hmm. Ok de_dust and not militia.

The map ended up being office.

How in the hell do we go from militia-dust-office.

!!!

I thought it was a map glitch so at the end of office we go to change, it was to aztec. Instead of aztec we get de_port.

There's something not right here.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

2. Default

Thank god you brought this up. It's been bugging me forever, but I keep forgetting to post about it.

3. Default

i've never noticed this before. though i have seen it where the map vote happens and after i type in nextmap to recieve "map decided by vote"
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

It is a glitch in the map vote reporting system. It may be fixed in one of the updates coming over the next week. If not I will look into it more and try a direct fix for it. Also as work on the new wcs steps up over the next few weeks other issues will take a bit of a back burner for a time. However I plan to create issue sticky threads for all of the servers like we have for the zm right now, to help track updates and requests for fixes.

5. Default

i've noticed this happening also the text after the vote usually says "not enough people voted changing map to (......)" or something like that