Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: pwnage abusing player mute

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Actually it is a hack. We have had instances where people can mimic the name of a player and you use the mic and it comes out as someone else, and you end up kicking or banning the wrong person. It's happened to me and a few others.
    what i'm saying is that it's not a "hack" hack. you don't need any outside program to do it. there is no control which stops people from just changin their names.

i consider hacks to be things like esp, aimboting, walling, etc...
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    what i'm saying is that it's not a "hack" hack. you don't need any outside program to do it. there is no control which stops people from just changin their names.

i consider hacks to be things like esp, aimboting, walling, etc...
    You mean scripts? Scripts are hacks. Those include grenade scripts, dualie scripts, bhopping scripts, mic scripts, etc.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

if esp, aimbotting, and wallhacking are scripts...then yes i guess i do
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

4. Default

No recoil is a script, and scripting is not allowed on the servers so "hacking programs" isn't the only thing to worry about.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

ok fair enough. i thought that aimbotting was an external addition, not a script.

6. Default

There are different types of aimbot and a lot of other hacks. Also name copying is against the rules just by itself.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    There are different types of aimbot and a lot of other hacks. Also name copying is against the rules just by itself.
    Yea cause we never do that guys
    But usually its all in good fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

i heard this one time toasties got admin...

9. Default

There is a good chance if you were muted, it was for good reason.