Admin ingame: pwnage ibis.a
Player ingame: THE*IRONLUNG

Abuse:
The admin muted me two times after no warning. The only warning if any I heard was a joking comment by mic of "relax iron, don't be so bitchy". This was after I had complained of the mic spammers all talking at once about drugging and other nonsense. After the first muting, I asked what had happened and received no response. On the next map, it happened again after no warning by text or mic. This was after I complained about cade breakers. Once again after relogging, I asked and finally the admin responded with the accusation that I was spamming and yelling over and over. I follow the rules more than most vets. I never spam. I wish I had admin privleges to mute people myself especially when I don't have a mic and have to put up with the people who do. If yelling is typing in caps, then I'm guilty of that. If using curse words in anger of cade breaking is against rules, then I'm guilty of that too. But, I was not spamming, not warned properly, and muted two times while others with mics were way more intrusive, cursing, and "yelling" literally. But, me complaining by chatted text is worth muting?

I would like attention to be drawn to this occurence because I consider myself a rule following player that was not warned properly and not explained the reason of my muting until way after the fact. If I was SERIOUSLY and properly warned for whatever I was doing, which is still unclear to me, I would of stopped with no contest.

Please do not abuse your power. Very disappointed in IBIS.

Date of occurence: February 22, 2010, 1:00 p.m.