Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: why???

1. Default why???

any 1 have the slightest idea as 2 what would cause my entire friends list on steam 2 be deleted?

totally bizarre...

either way, add me back if you had me, account name is hockeyplyr

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

it says i'm still your friend maynard.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    it says i'm still your friend maynard.
    I just reinvited you, might be why. even when I check my profile it said 0 friends, and yes I'm logged on lol.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

huh. i never got an invite. click on the "friends" buttin at the bottom of steam. what does that say?
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

Its a glitch or bug or something just wait and be patient steam is trying to fix it and all your friends will be added again.

6. Default

for fuck sakes.. I got some gay ass virus... this is so not what I wanted 2 deal with right now.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

I was reading something like this on a different forum, how do you think you got a virus? Did you like click on a link that you wernt suppose to? I think I can help ya.

8. Default

ya... now when I start my PC I get this constant pop up on my bottom right bar saying I'm infected and secuirty alert and all this..... but the worst part is the msgs that it sends me constantly saying security alert slowly come faster and faster... it's driving me insane

oh great now I got internet explorer opening taking me 2 random sites. lovely.

keeps trying 2 get me 2 accept some anti virus shit, wont let me open add/remove programs can't open task manager.... this is fun....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

is it malware defender?

if so, i can clean that up for you real quick

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    is it malware defender?

if so, i can clean that up for you real quick
    huh? only thing I got is avg (came with PC) and adaware. but it wont let me run them... and if I go in safe mode most I can get is 2 have avg do some diff style of dos search for probs cause it wont run the program normally in safe... hopefully that does something. this really sucks.

Maynard - The WCS Guy