Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Comprehensive Admin Command List

1. Default

ma_rcon sv_alltalk 1/0

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Updated with basic format for reporting bans.

TODO-

1) Update command list to be more current. I've noticed some of the commands listed here do not actually work.
    2) Add alltalk commands.
    3) Add server-specific rules on the use of admin commands (i.e. Don't use the givecash command on the WCS server).
    4) Complete "Talking as an admin" section with pictures.
    5) Complete video that will describe the exact proper methods of performing, and posting a ban.
    Last edited by OMGBEARS; 01-13-2011 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Added TODO
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

3. Default

I believe mani admin has a custom commands file where he can bind cvars he would wish his admins to use as though it can be like typing in chat @alltalk, etc so it may as well be helpful to the admins instead of going deeply into typing more to do a certain action such as noblock and other notches that may happen like the parachute in lotr.
    Here i am going to show an example on enabling all talk and disabling alltalk
    Code:
    File:commandlist.txt(via cfg/mani_admin_plugin)
    (the admin must type @talkon to activate the cvar.)
    "@talkon" R sv_alltalk 1
    "@talkoff" R sv_alltalk 0
    But if zero could setup easy around commands and post them it will sure save time for the admins to do certain things.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

4. Default

Updated general commands to be current, and added rcon alltalk commands. As per usual ZERO feel free to remove or edit anything on the list if it reveals, or makes legitimate behavior which is actually not.

TODO-

1) Add server-specific rules on the use of admin commands (i.e. Don't use the givecash command on the WCS server).
    2) Complete "Talking as an admin" section with pictures.
    3) Complete video that will describe the exact proper methods of performing, and posting a ban.

5. Default

Added a specific "RCON Commands" section. Added disclaimer about RCON commands. Added an important address to all new admins. "Important Addendum" under the introductory paragraph.

TODO-

1) Add server-specific rules on the use of admin commands (i.e. Don't use the givecash command on the WCS server).
    2) Complete "Talking as an admin" section with pictures.
    3) Complete video that will describe the exact proper methods of performing, and posting a ban.
    Last edited by OMGBEARS; 01-25-2011 at 07:51 PM.

6. Default

I wasn't sure whether I should add that command or not due to it not being an admin specific command.

I'll go ahead and add it to the list, however.

7. Default

cleaned up a bit...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

8. Default

sm_parachute_enabled 1/0
    This command doesnt work and id ont see a command to disable parachutes...a map like hell escape definately needs a command like this and other certain maps. Was wondering if there is one and if there is...are the admins capable of executing this command?

Edit: sv_rcon sm_parachute_enabled 0 (Tried this command as well still console did not execute it said it was an unknown command and gave me a middle finger. harsh.
    Last edited by Holokauzt; 05-13-2011 at 08:11 PM.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holokauzt View Post
    This command doesnt work and id ont see a command to disable parachutes...a map like hell escape definately needs a command like this and other certain maps. Was wondering if there is one and if there is...are the admins capable of executing this command?
    for now, get me, blade, one of the clanners, or one of the older admin to do that. most of us are online alot. add us and we'll be happy to jump in and do it for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default How to disable parachutes?

The commands listed in this thread don't work - someone told me the command the other day on the server, but I forgot to write it down. Could anyone refresh my memory? How do I disable parachutes in a ze_ map?