Thread: Source TV and Demo's

1. Default Source TV and Demo's

Ok someone can explain how I look stuff back on source TV because there was someone complaining after I warned I was working so I couldn't be online to check everything but after i left someone seemed to ignore my warning and cade a illegal spot. (white room Castle), Now someone sended me a message about this and I wanted to check it with source TV but I don't know how.

Second I still cannot watch my own made demo's wich is annoying is there program that play demo's I can download?

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

2. Default

Go here and download the demo (find server, map, and time that corresponds to what your looking for). http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...Links-to-Demos

Save the file in your cstrike folder.

Load the game and press Shift + F2. Load demo. The rest is straight forward to figure out and control.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Go here and download the demo (find server, map, and time that corresponds to what your looking for). http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...Links-to-Demos

Save the file in your cstrike folder.

Load the game and press Shift + F2. Load demo. The rest is straight forward to figure out and control.
    Cheers, source TV only records from one point of view?

nvm found out alrdy.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdown View Post
    Cheers, source TV only records from one point of view?
    source TV records all points of view. it's like GOD in the server.

anyway, u load the demo with playdemo <demoname>
    then in the game u use shift F2 to access the player that lets u scroll through the demo.
    For another point of view (or player), u can either press control (when NOT in shift F2) and u see a menu at the bottom of ur screen to rotate players, OR u can disable this menu by pressing control again and navigating through the players with mouse clicks and space, just like in game.

1 last thing, i have noticed some misrepresentation in the source TV demos sometimes, Where a player is a little ahead of its actual position in game when they get killed, causing some shots to look like aim assist, even to best eyes around.
    That said, u should always record a demo if you can in game, with
    record <demo_name>
    sb_status
    *when done*
    stop
    so that you can see it in real time view... The only time i dont do that is when i am already recording someone else when the shit happeend and dont want to reveil who i was specking first, or if my fps drops too much at that time (hence watching it later), etc... but yeah. gd luck.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...