Thread: bought admin and reserverd slot

Smile bought admin and reserverd slot

I recently bought admin and every time i type the command to open it it says i dont have access and i look on my paypal and it says that my purchased was successfullly completed so i dont know what else to do.

2. Default

it should kick in once the map changes.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

as a side note, please read the TOS and everything before you touch admin commands..

also, i noticed you changed your steamid from your old one on which you had 3 bans (for tking, admin disrespect/using "n"word, and inappropriate language). just wondering why you changed it and letting you know that if you pull any shit, we will...we will...rock you.

source: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...813877&Submit=
    Last edited by brett friggin favre; 01-21-2012 at 10:21 PM.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

4. Default

That is not his problem.

First his steam id is entered in wrong as steam_0:1:48395236 instead of STEAM_0:1:48395236 the id is case sensitive.

Second I can not see that he has ordered admin in his account. Can you please send me a pm with your payment info from paypal so I can get this corrected.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    That is not his problem.

First his steam id is entered in wrong as steam_0:1:48395236 instead of STEAM_0:1:48395236 the id is case sensitive.

Second I can not see that he has ordered admin in his account. Can you please send me a pm with your payment info from paypal so I can get this corrected.
    well its correct on this account: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/mem...oXiCkillshotz0

dunno why he made 2 with that name...anyway, coulda bought it with his other account, STEAM_0:0:15813877

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

6. Default

Yes and on that second account it is not working for two reasons. First he has two accounts and the system prevents it from working due to a conflict. Second it does not work b/c the steam id was entered in lower case. I will not correct this and it will start working after a map change.