Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Steam UI Update

1. Default Steam UI Update

Steam put out a new beta UI. It gets rid of the IE integration (uses a webkit based browser I think), reworks the entire layout, and also re-works the Steam Overlay in-game. I think it's pretty awesome, as it's using less memory than before while also being more responsive. The new Library UI interface is interesting, and I like seeing some stats displayed about the games I play.

http://store.steampowered.com/uiupdate/
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

2. Default

i hate it.

i un-opted my way out as soon as i opened up the new ui.

i don't want that shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

It would definetley take some getting used to.. but if this new UI lets me download at 19 MB/S then I am all for it. (Look at the fifth picture from the left)

4. Default

:scoff:

19? i'm pretty sure i get faster already. if not, then 20 min for mass effect 1 is fast enough for me.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

WHAT?! Who the fuck is your internet provider? Skynet? I'm lucky if I can even get close to 700 Kb/s

6. Default

I get 15-20megaBITS/s down from steam usually (if I get a good content server). I'm on a 25/25 line from verizon.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

7. Default

*Indian Tear*

8. Default

LOL Anex. Indian Tear. anyway, I dont really like it.. looks the same really just darker imo.

9. Default

I see people are afraid of change. Anyways, I like it. It's more responsive. The alt+tab menu while in game is pretty nice and sleek. It's def not dark especially if you were using the standard dookie brown color lol. That's the point though. It's a beta and it's looking for feedback. They also got rid of the stupid IE browser that is so slow. So mega plus.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    WHAT?! Who the fuck is your internet provider? Skynet? I'm lucky if I can even get close to 700 Kb/s

i get 4gB/sec ethernet from drexel, so i got god internets. 5 latancy in all ibis servers is a plus.