Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HelloHello

1. Cool HelloHello

Hello all, my name is Tony. and ima zombie mod player. what more is there to say? Im currently a good zombie mod player and member of Black Terror Clan (BTC) and im signing up here, cause i wish to expand my skills in zombie mod cading and that stuff. Peace

2. Default

Welcome, if you want to expand your skills, talk to James.

3. Default

Welcome to the forums, see ya ingame sometime.

4. Default

Thanks. And thank you for the tip, i will look for him.

5. Default

welcome!!!! and yeah there is no one better then James, he taught me everything i know in zombie mod and hes still number one in rank. Anyway welcome and hope to see you around in the servers.

6. Default

Wow, if he get good cred from everyone i'm sure he is the best on your zombie mod server.
    I won't get known for my cruelty, but I am what I am and no one can change it...

7. Default

...yeah. you could say that.

if he's in a cade you're trying to break into might as well move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Like hell I would break into another ones cade without permission
    I won't get known for my cruelty, but I am what I am and no one can change it...

9. Default

welcome

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

i meant as a zombie. james is in there, you'll die. plain and simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?