Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Um... Guinea pig, dual, whoever it is?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Actually the AWP was there because there were 3 awps that round. You were just lazy to go and look for it.
    I was looking at ZMOS body and it was not there. If I missed it, I missed it, but I was not using an awp when someone else was. And I especially didnt console it.

2. Default

Don't waste your time trying to lecture me cheese, on what type of punishment I Should use either. I Think maybe Zero should check the log to see who else you might have unbanned.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    I Don't have to wear a admin, tag, your the the paying admin, i'm the member admin!
    Still need to be wearing it while using the powers. How will you have respect given to you if no one knows who you are?

4. Default

Gee what is v doing in the pub again i thought dual banned him.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    Still need to be wearing it while using the powers. How will you have respect given to you if no one knows who you are?
    Once again you need to reframe from telling me what to do, and not go around unbanning anyone, especially when a member admins has done so, Do I Make my self clear.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    Once again you need to reframe from telling me what to do, and not go around unbanning anyone, especially when a member admins has done so, Do I Make my self clear.
    Admin is Admin. Pay or not. The same rules apply to All.

7. Default

The facts are as follows:

EARLIER today I tked someone, got banned, it was settled.

I BOUGHT AN AWP WHEN NOBODY ELSE HAD ONE, WHICH IS NOT AGAINST RULES, AND THEN GOT BANNED FOR SOMETHING ALREADY SERVED.

NOW I CANT PLAY BECAUSE DUAL INSISTS ON BEING STUCK UP AND NOT ADMITTING HE MESSED UP. SUck up the pride dude, give it a rest, and lets play the game.

ITS JUST A GAME, YOU ARE HUMAN YOU ARE ALLOWED TO MESS UP SOMETIMES, we wont think any less of you ok?

ALRIGHTY THEN. GO!

Oh and Dual just banned colby now, LOL FAIL

8. Default

You can use a different name so you can catch hackers ect. So they dont know your admin. Also V was in the safe until he started speaking shit about dual saying he fails at admin. And in the TOS it says some where 'respect admins and other players'. So a ban i think is fine. AND COLBY!! unbanned V 3 times!! after dual banned him so both V and colby should be spoken to by ZERO

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    Admin is Admin. Pay or not. The same rules apply to All.
    We'll see when ZERO Finds out how many times you been unbanning, then we'll see if a admin is a admin.

10. Default

In my point of view, if you cannot find the awp then it is your own fault. Buying the AWP after one is on the ground so late in the round is the same as console buying.

Even thought no one had picked it up, after you would have bought it, someone else could have picked it up making 2 AWPS vs the T's.