Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Um... Guinea pig, dual, whoever it is?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    We'll see when ZERO Finds out how many times you been unbanning, then we'll see if a admin is a admin.
    I posted a thread.

2. Default

THE AWP POOFED. It was not near him, that happens to guns sometimes.

AND. EVEN SO, I got slayed for that, but THEN he bans me for something I already served. NOT cool. I already served a ban, crime doesnt fit punishment

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    In my point of view, if you cannot find the awp then it is your own fault. Buying the AWP after one is on the ground so late in the round is the same as console buying.

Even thought no one had picked it up, after you would have bought it, someone else could have picked it up making 2 AWPS vs the T's.
    What she said

4. Default

A ban for how long? In which you were probably unbanned after 2 minutes.

You stil showed attitude to him. Anyone who TK's should be banned for at least 1 day. you only did like 5 minutes. Deal with it.

BTW, because you thought you were better then Dual, you decided to sneak around the ban by getting another admin friend to unban you.

You wanted to break the rules for yourself. I wouldn't be suprised if it turned into a full week ban.

5. Default

You stil showed attitude to him. Anyone who TK's should be banned for at least 1 day. you only did like 5 minutes. Deal with it.

BTW, because you thought you were better then Dual, you decided to sneak around the ban by getting another admin friend to unban you.

You wanted to break the rules for yourself. I wouldn't be suprised if it turned into a full week ban.
    The wording of everything said by Dual was a misunderstanding. Please see my thread.

6. Default

Dual banned him for a reasonable 1 day

7. Default

I wasn't breaking rules, I was fixing the rules that Dual broke. Double bannage. His exact words were close to "well you were tking earlier so im banning you for a day"

Fail

8. Default

Added:
    X. Buy
    1) When used to obtain a restricted weapon
    A) Via console
    B) Via buy menu
    a) When used during a failure of the restriction system after an admin has stated to cease use of said object and the user continues despite being reasonably informed
    b) When used to buy an object after said object has been dropped on the map
    i) The object was dropped by another player to allow for this exploit
    ii) The object was dropped as a result of a players death

9. Default

How does that read? Does that mean if there is an awp on your team and you see one on the ground from a dead member of the opposing team you can't pick it up and use it? I'm confused.

10. Default

No, as stated in section A and B it is only applicable if obtained via the console or buy menu. Thus picking it up from the other team or even from the map (some maps have them) is allowed.