Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Um... Guinea pig, dual, whoever it is?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Um... Guinea pig, dual, whoever it is?

CT's spawn, ZMO has awp, ZMO dies, (I DID NOT TOUCH HIM), i dont see his awp and nobody else had awp so i go to spawn, grab an awp, and i get slayed. then i try to tell him how that works, and he doesnt believe me and says WELL YOU WERE TKING SOME OTHER TIME BLAH BLAH I NEED AN EXCUSE SO HERES A ONE DAY BAN.

FAIL!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by V teh pwnerer View Post
    CT's spawn, ZMO has awp, ZMO dies, (I DID NOT TOUCH HIM), i dont see his awp and nobody else had awp so i go to spawn, grab an awp, and i get slayed. then i try to tell him how that works, and he doesnt believe me and says WELL YOU WERE TKING SOME OTHER TIME BLAH BLAH I NEED AN EXCUSE SO HERES A ONE DAY BAN.

FAIL!
    That was completely uncalled for. I banned you earlier today for the tking mishap. So the ban is not in order. And yes sometimes the gun just vanishes to where you cannot find it. So the admin should have listened to you.

I go on to see who might have banned. Dual does not have his admin tag on. Yet he is using the commands.
    Last edited by Cheese; 06-29-2008 at 04:31 PM.

3. Default

Yeah, even Spaztech was trying to explain to him how that works, but instead of listening he just bans me for something he was not involved in... Yay for admins!

4. Default

Your serving a one day banned also for tking ,so be happy that I'm the one handiing out the 1 day banned for it and not zero. You only stated that you went back to spawn for awp after I Said one of you's were console buyin. And you should know disrespecting admins is not gonna help your case, even though you don't have one, just serve you one day banned like a man.

5. Default

I already served punishment for tking EARLIER.

Two, I did not console buy, I WENT TO SPAWN AND PRESSED B, D. I got it BECAUSE ZMO's was gone, he died and it was no where to be found, MAKING IT SAFE TO GET ANOTHER.

WIN.

6. Default

we'll you should know trash talking a admin is not tolerated, and getting colby to unbanned is only gonna make problems for him.

7. Default

Actually the AWP was there because there were 3 awps that round. You were just lazy to go and look for it.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Actually the AWP was there because there were 3 awps that round. You were just lazy to go and look for it.
    I was looking at ZMOS body and it was not there. If I missed it, I missed it, but I was not using an awp when someone else was. And I especially didnt console it.

9. Default

Don't waste your time trying to lecture me cheese, on what type of punishment I Should use either. I Think maybe Zero should check the log to see who else you might have unbanned.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    Your serving a one day banned also for tking ,so be happy that I'm the one handiing out the 1 day banned for it and not zero. You only stated that you went back to spawn for awp after I Said one of you's were console buyin. And you should know disrespecting admins is not gonna help your case, even though you don't have one, just serve you one day banned like a man.
    I had punished V personally earlier for the tking problem EARLIER. And so the ban is no in order. You need you wear your admin tag when using the commands. And you cannot punish someone who has already been punished. If anything a slay should have been the most you should have done Dual.