Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Unbann,,

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Swifcfer View Post
    I have been permantly banned from the ibis wcs server for typing timeleft in consol 3 times
    This.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

2. Default

yeah.\

3. Default

what have we learned?

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

4. Default

i failed i gave u my nickname instead of id lol but it should be travis187 i believe

5. Default

It would be sad if i cant have a nice santa fight with swifcfer once more. Hope you get unbanned.

But i dont know why you would type "timeleft" more than 3 times in a row.?
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

6. Default

Well hold on a minute.....

1) He spent so much time on this server he should know the rules.....

2) Why even attempt to do that much timeleft? Trying to be a smartass or something?

3) You posted earlier in the discussion thread and it somehow vanished but I pretty much say the same thing. You stated that "you didn't know it was against the rules" or something along those lines, which means that you were purposly doing it?

Fail logic, but im looking at it from both angles and this angle seems more reasonable to me.

This is up to Zero but I would keep you banned for a week or so
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

7. Default

I was counting down....and it wasnt three time like one after another, there was a 2 second pause after everytime, if you dont play wcs you might not get it, it was the last round with barley anytime left i wanted to see if i should buy a respawn so i could play one more time or if i should just buy a tome of exp because there was one more round left.

8. Default

swificer makes sense there. it's actually a very inportant strategic information to have.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

cloud in wcs money is highly important people spend all there money before the map ends on exp and stuff but if there's gonna be another round they need the money for a gun so they dont spend it right away this is something that constantly happens on the wcs server not exactly the getting banned part but people typing in timeleft all the time

i've known him for quite some time and his intention was not to harm the server

10. Default

I know how to play wcs and I know the stategies.

I was mearly stating m point of viewon this. I don't know him and I've never played with him. Just pointing out what I see. Its zeros decision not mine
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png