Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Unbann,,

1. Default ????

had to re in stall windows 7 and re downloaded steam and css and when i was trying load yalls server up and it said i was banned.... you must had got the wrong i'd to ban

2. Default

oh my god.

ok, sinodiablo, there is a topic called "format for unban requests".

read that and then make a topic requesting to be unbanned. don't just tack it onto someone else's request.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Cloud why do you want me to to stay banned? Like you said youve never played with me, you dont know me, i swear i wasnt trying to crash that server

4. Default

Can this stop being a ''Flame'' thread please? He was banned for spamming timeleft and probably will be unbanned. Just chill everyone.

5. Default

Ok sorry, ill wait ,,

6. Default

lol. It's an automatic console ban that only ZERO can unban. ZERO has unbanned people for spamming timeleft in console so I'm not sure why anyone would want this guy to stay banned.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

7. Default

Because people that want him to stay banned clearly have no feelings for anyone else.

8. Default

Thanks for telling me this, if i get unbanned heres a group hug for you guys wanted me unbanned to you who want me to stay banned

9. Default

Guys who wanted**

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Swifcfer View Post
    Guys who wanted**
    Lol I was stating an opinion.that was all. Its on zero not me. I was looking at the other side.

Btw there was no flaming here....its all opinion
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png