Thread: GG warm up

1. Default GG warm up

Can remove the friendly fire or remove the punishment during the warm up round? it seems to be giving some players an issue with slaying them on the first round
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

2. Default

i hate how we can't trust players not to be jackasses
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

As most of you already know I warn the players NOT to slay or impede any others for the friendly fire grenade deaths during the new grenade part of warm up as it's totally meaningless rank wise.

Many people have now gotten the picture but there are still WAY too many that slay their team mates which takes place during the ranking part of the game which is totally unfair. Quite honestly I was disappointed in seeing this grenade warmup with the penalties when it 1st launched as I saw this coming.

So, like I said many of you know that if I am on and warning of the above I will restart the level over again until there are NO friendly fire slays/penalties to try and get it through some of the thicker skulls that it's not fair and to cease and desist.

Doing away wih it would be better even tho we had some of it in the older mode of people shooting other teammates too late then getting slayed but that's their own fault and deserverd it whereas grenades aren't controlable....

My 2 cents
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

4. Default

but is it totally meaningless when they wait to slay you in the first actual round?
    not just slay you in the practice round?

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton