Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Serial killer parents

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    As for your account give me ur info ill change ur pass and keep it safe while ur out. You can trust me man.
    I wouldn't trust a storm trooper....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

sry to hear that master hang in there m8 a brighter day awaits!

3. Default

OMG mastercheff, same thing with my dad, but he just grabs my neck and pushes me into my room even if it wasn't my fault.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

4. Default

So i was just on my dad's computer and i changed the the default browser to google chrome, so my dad then goes onto the computer and thinking that its internet explorer with that little arrow that shows all the websites you've been at. He becomes fustrated that he can't find it and he's all like WTF U BROKE MY INTERNET HULK SMMMMMMMAAAASSHHHHHHH. ok i was exaggerting on the hulk smash part but he seriously does scare me on how the hell he be came my mom's husband. I'm at the librarby right now typing this out. Also btw clone i wouldn't trust anyone with l4d,and the css pack i got PLUS killing floor unless i knew them irl for realzs no offense. Um i might pm someone i know from the dawn i stepped into ibis, perhaps james or hobo, but i gladly appreciate the help clone i'll send my info soon..maybe
    Last edited by mastercheff; 02-27-2010 at 11:45 AM.

5. Default

lol! im waiting.. but while your at it get me your mom and dads credit card #'s so i can keep them safe too

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

6. Wink Hey Bro

Hey guy, I don't know you because I play Gun Game and not zombie, but I thought I would give you some advice. I had some pretty crappy parents and my dad was a real ass hole and really did physically beat me and broke everything in the house and really made me go into a crappy depression, but trust me bro that is not the way to handle it. You are probably a tough kid and you can get through this just fine by living your life the best you can and don't let your dad's screwed up stuff affect you. Do your own thing. I would agree with most of these guys and tell you to move out, but if you are only 13 I fear you are going to have to put up with it (Unless something really bad happens in which case talk to someone you trust and have them help you). This is also my advice for coping with crappy parents, talk to people you trust and confide in them, maybe your grandparents are cool, or you have some cool family friends that you can trust....at any rate, share your feelings with people you love and good things will happen in the end. I am sure you have a lot of friends and I know you have some friends here, but honestly don't be too upset about not being able to game for awhile, there are much worse things in life!! Take it easy dude and trust me, things will look up!!

7. Default

when i get my new computer can anyone buy me garrys mod? i might just trade them l4d2 for it btw clone i said meybe

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    when i get my new computer can anyone buy me garrys mod? i might just trade them l4d2 for it btw clone i said meybe
    ...you can transfer over ownership of games using steam? seriously?

anyone want to give me l4d2 for Evil Genius, Deus Ex, and Deus Ex: Invisible war? I'll throw in Warhammer 40k DOW2 maybe as well (maybe)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

i think the forums are broken, my posts seem to have gone missing. Someone should look into this.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    i think the forums are broken, my posts seem to have gone missing. Someone should look into this.
    well, were they related to him killing himself?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?