Its going to be like 10 paragraphs, no one is forcing you to read it all.

So one day I was coming home, trying to blow off some steam when i walked through the door i accidentally pushed my dad's mom. Then i went to my room to turn on my computer to surf the interwebs and do my school project. Then he comes storming in complaining about how i'm "broke". He then starts throwing things and i'm crying like a woman. Then after i saw my computer broke into pieces i soon had thoughts of killing myself. He(my dad) literally has an anger problem. Soon my mom came home seeing my crying on the toilet and she says what happened? and all i could say was ----> him. She soon started yelling at my dad for breaking a 800$ laptop. She started a lecture on saying how my dad doesn't know what money is in this country and so on. While that was happening i was rummaging around for parts that had survived the bombing. All that was left was my mouse,printer,and modem. Soon my dad came into my room saying how i'm a useless piece of shit. I wish he did punch me or beat me or something so i could call 911 and sue my dad. One thing thats been wrong with me is that i shake everything off so fast. If someone dies i would be like "i don't give a shit". Oh i remember that laptop. He gave me one of my favorite moments in my childhood. Especially when we all had our shenannigans at zombie mod. I remember all of james' uber cades and christmas' songs. I remember all of you guys. Ripper,rob,hobo,james,getcha,curdy,sonic,and all of you other people in my heart. Several days after i've had depression wondering how i would i kill myself or where. I could use PILLZS. My mom was comfronting me saying she would get me any laptop i wanted on my birthday(in may). So i'll be able to game with you guys in again. I'm still worried about my steam account though. My dad said he left it to some guys to fix it. I'm worried those guys will steal my account. My dad let me use his laptop now to do my school project since he kind of broke mine. He said wait for it to turn off so i did then i turned it back on and he was like WTF DON'T FUCKING TURN IT FUCKING OFF YOU DUMBSHIT and i'm like and he then runs over the computer and shuts it away from me. Stupid fucker.

Well i hope everyone has a good school year and other stoof i'll try to update you guys soon.