Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: No Block command

1. Default

for the last fucking time clone. i can disable windows update no problem. unfortunately, if i do that, i couldn't play cs or go online. drexel's paranoid about they're security. they even require us to have running the antivirus software they gave us off their software server even if we have others too (at least it's good antivirus software, symantec endpoint. i got that coupled w/ avira antivir and malwarebytes anti malware and my comp is pretty safe)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    this was all a test. to see if you would run right on and try it out.

you failed.

:hangs head in shame:
    ok, well just so you know, it wasn't me who tested to see if it works or not, it was someone else who told me that it didn't work when I asked them if they knew the code. So seriously, either tell all admins the code or make it so no one can do it because people in game get pissed at me for not being able to do it when other admins can.

by the way, code is ma_rcon sm_noblock 1
    isn't it?
    Last edited by pwnage; 02-28-2010 at 03:53 PM. Reason: added code

3. Default

lol. maybe. i wouldn't know.

do you like having noblock on? because it's easier?
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    lol. maybe. i wouldn't know.

do you like having noblock on? because it's easier?
    no it just makes some escape maps easier because some people like to block on ladders and other objects and a sometimes people get really super mad and yell to get noblock on because it prevents people from blocking. In other words, it can prevent a lot of problems. However, some maps need noblock to be turned off because you can glitch out of vehicles (helicopters, boats, rv's, etc). so that's why I wanted to know it but I figured it out by someone else who was a little bit more helpful.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pwnage View Post
    no it just makes some escape maps easier because some people like to block on ladders and other objects and a sometimes people get really super mad and yell to get noblock on because it prevents people from blocking. In other words, it can prevent a lot of problems. However, some maps need noblock to be turned off because you can glitch out of vehicles (helicopters, boats, rv's, etc). so that's why I wanted to know it but I figured it out by someone else who was a little bit more helpful.
    actually, the ladders thing is much more complicated than you'd expect.

you see a line of people trying to climb a ladder. they can't and the person at the top isn't moving.

why can't they climb?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by clone View Post
    hey don;t say we fail when your the one that cant disable windows update and is studying engineering

Clone
    owned

And jippity its because 3 people touching on a ladder glitch out and fuck everything up. I've seen it a million times on jarassic and people always that the person kicked, where it is not their fault at all, rather the idiots that can't do stuff in an orderly fashion.

7. Default

:facepalm:

i know rage. i was wondering if pwnage knew.

see pwnage, most of the time kicking the guy on top won't fix anything. the person on the bottom had a faster gun than the one above, and so moved too fast and got everyone stuck

Quote Originally Posted by pwnage View Post
    what is the command to turn no block on? A lot of people on zmod want no block on for ze maps
    ma_tits

srsly it's ma_rcon before the noblock stuff
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    owned

And jippity its because 3 people touching on a ladder glitch out and fuck everything up. I've seen it a million times on jarassic and people always that the person kicked, where it is not their fault at all, rather the idiots that can't do stuff in an orderly fashion.
    Yea I have been that top person one time and everyone got pissed at me even though I couldnt move, after the bottom few got zombified, I was able to move again. Then people got really pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

10. Default

Also be careful when you turn it off b/c if two people are inside eachohter or if they are somehow inside of an object it will crash the server.