Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: who banned an admin!?

1. Default who banned an admin!?

i was downloading the new map on my new comp so im sure it was an accident and the name said unnamed cause i didnt set up everything yet but whoever did it your an idiot.... you cant ban people especially an admin if you didnt give them a chance to log in yet...

was banned today at 12:30 a.m. feb 27
    probably was an accident because i didnt set my name up yet because of new comp
    on the zombie server
    was probably blade

STEAM_0:0:5582793
    Last edited by Longestnameicouldthinkof; 02-27-2010 at 02:22 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Longestnameicouldthinkof View Post
    i was downloading the new map on my new comp so im sure it was an accident and the name said unnamed cause i didnt set up everything yet but whoever did it your an idiot.... you cant ban people especially an admin if you didnt give them a chance to log in yet...

was banned today at 12:30 a.m. feb 27
    probably was an accident because i didnt set my name up yet because of new comp
    on the zombie server
    was probably blade

STEAM_0:0:5582793
    Agreed, you need to give a warning to make the name change and even then it's not banable until there is deceitful intent.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Agreed, you need to give a warning to make the name change and even then it's not banable until there is deceitful intent.
    yah im like the nicest admin out of all of them, but im sure they didnt know i was admin though. i got this freakin sweet laptop called the ASUS G72, downloaded everything and was just settin up all my key binds and stuff and BOOM i was banned HAHA, im sure it was blade and im sure he didnt know it was me because he likes me anyways but ill have to be faster on my namechange i wonder if i can un ban myself??

4. Default Thanks!!

thanks a ton preash! now i can go back to playin my favorite game

5. Default

That's weird because I haven't banned anyone at all within the past few days or today.

6. Default

You know what I'm sorry if this sounds douche like

BUT YOUR FAULT, there is a right to ban people with the name UNNAMED/ no the admin's fault since you didn't have your tag on either
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    You know what I'm sorry if this sounds douche like

BUT YOUR FAULT, there is a right to ban people with the name UNNAMED/ no the admin's fault since you didn't have your tag on either
    uhhhh, stop it with the downs?

8. Default

why would any admin ban a person with the name unnamed, when they could just change his name. we're trying 2 keep the servers populated and running free of noobs, hacks, and probs... banning people for the name unnamed with 0 warning is just a real jerk thing to do.

as for an admin logging on with the name unnamed, well the rules do state.

XI. Names

1) No player shall use a name made to look like another players
    2) No admin shall ever use unnamed or unconnected

I'm sure zero will unban you though, once he sees this. sounds like a honest mistake.
    Last edited by maynard; 02-27-2010 at 05:00 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

He was already unbanned when I set the command

Who is the moron that banned him?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers