Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Dual

1. Default

Ah, of course. Let's let Zero ONLY read the logs, not showing how it happened. Colby attempted to talk to you about the FAILURE you made with banning me.

Your failure caused all this uproar.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    First off Zero can check the log to see that both you and Colby was under the same name, so I Would banned him , so he can come in here a cry that I Banned him on purpose. So what do you think gonna happen when Zero checks the log the see that Colby was impersonating a banned player.
    No. Dual. You knowingly banned me. You said it yourself. You ignored me while i was trying to talk to you. So you could have clearly seen that I changed my name.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    Dual. How much do you weigh? Same to you Baddie.
    Notice no replys?

4. Default

Maybe because hes tired of hearing your bull shit.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by McBad The Baddie View Post
    Whats your weight Baddie?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by McBad The Baddie View Post
    He was talking about you too mommas boy.

7. Default

Notice no replys?
    like I Said, He'll check the log, to see that use his name to get banned.So we'll wait for ZERO to deal with you.

8. Default

Notice no replys?
    well Colby must be blind because there is a reply.

9. Default

like I Said, He'll check the log, to see that use his name to get banned.So we'll wait for ZERO to deal with you.
    Yeah... you would do that. Leave it to the logs to tell the story. The parts where you fail will be left out. Sneaky, but clever I must say.

10. Default

You being immature and ignoring me about the situation was the reason for all of this smart ass. Maybe if you would get that sick from your ass and learn to socialize with people, you might actually have more friends. I respected you until today.