Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Dual

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    So the ban for V is not about earlier? Why did you tell him it was about the tking earlier. Making me think you banned him for the tking earlier, that is why I unbanned him. Maybe if you would have said, Hey V I am banning you because after punishing you about the 2x awp deal, you disrespected me, resulting in the 1 day ban. But no you just said you were tking earlier so ima ban you now... Hmm.
    And those exact words are in the Log. PWNT

2. Default

I was using the name (1) V not the exact name as V. You know exactly who an admin is by using the console command ma_admins. So I don't wanna hear that shit.
    Not all admins use the ma_admins also V was under a different name so you looked like V, which lead to you getting banned. Your fault

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spaztech View Post
    Not all admins use the ma_admins also V was under a different name so you looked like V, which lead to you getting banned. Your fault
    V has been using V for like ever. He didn't change his name when anytime before I was banned.

4. Default

check stats idiot one of his names has been colby jack

5. Default

That was over a month ago, because I don't use that name anymore.

6. Default

Exactly. He will be dealt with soon.

7. Default

I was using the name (1) V not the exact name as V. You know exactly who an admin is by using the console command ma_admins. So I don't wanna hear that shit.
    You have already been reported for playin games with another admin banned.If you think something is gonna come of this, think again jackass.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    You have already been reported for playin games with another admin banned.If you think something is gonna come of this, think again jackass.
    Speak English.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Exactly. He will be dealt with soon.
    But the Colby Jack did not have admin on it. Did it?

10. Default

Did Colby unban without authorization again ?