Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Dual

1. Default

colby unbanned V 3 times as far as i know maybe more

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Did Colby unban without authorization again ?
    Dual said V was banned for Tking earlier. I tried talking to Dual but he would respond. So I unbanned V. Because earlier I punished V for tking. So the punishment was already done. If Dual is going to ban him for something he should ban him for something that has not already been dealt with. The disrespect would have been fine to ban. But after banning someone than changing the reason for the ban is ridiculous!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spaztech View Post
    colby unbanned V 3 times as far as i know maybe more
    I unbanned V because Dual kept saying he was banned for the tking mishap earlier that He already was punished for.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    Dual said V was banned for Tking earlier. I tried talking to Dual but he would respond. So I unbanned V. Because earlier I punished V for tking. So the punishment was already done. If Dual is going to ban him for something he should ban him for something that has not already been dealt with. The disrespect would have been fine to ban. But after banning someone than changing the reason for the ban is ridiculous!
    Another rule broken by you once again. You don't unban people who are banned by other admins. Only Zero and Jigsaw have the power to overrule a ban. You're just digging yourself a bigger hole.

5. Default

This asshole is only stating what V told him, He was not even there, so fuck off!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    This asshole is only stating what V told him, He was not even there, so fuck off!
    You do not deny what you said though. Correct?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Another rule broken by you once again. You don't unban people who are banned by other admins. Only Zero and Jigsaw have the power to overrule a ban. You're just digging yourself a bigger hole.
    I'm taking a bullet because there is a power crazy admin afoot. (dual) thinking he is above the law and everything. Come on.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    Um, what you said is in the logs too I hope, you know what you said. Don't try and lie out of it. You messed up. ADMIT IT. People and their damn pride now a days.

9. Default

See what i mean i am not the one breaking rules its you Colby that's exactly why your digging your self into a deeper hole.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by McBad The Baddie View Post
    See what i mean i am not the one breaking rules its you Colby that's exactly why your digging your self into a deeper hole.
    Baddie just stay out of this. You are 12. Enough said.