Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: I dreamed I made a thread, then I did.

1. Default

omlettes are easy as shit.

scramble some eggs, pour it into the pan, let cook for a min or so, lay some slices of velveta down, some crunchy fried onion thingies, some chopped ham and then flip over one side of the omlette onto itself to fold everything over. let that cook to seal a bit and flip the whole thing. finish cooking and voila! delicious omlette!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Any woman that destroys mac n cheese is evil.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

3. Default

technically, ren didn't break the mac'n cheese. she only tried to use it and it was 11 years expired

----------------
    Now playing: Nickelback - Shakin' Hands
    via FoxyTunes
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

How the fuck do you get 11 year old mac n cheese? Was the box not really old looking?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    How the fuck do you get 11 year old mac n cheese? Was the box not really old looking?
    It was REALLY bizarre! I have no idea how it happened. Everything looked fine and dandy until I opened the cheese.

6. Default

methinks ren exagerated. you know how she tends to do that

----------------
    Now playing: Three Days Grace - Just Like You
    via FoxyTunes

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    methinks ren exagerated. you know how she tends to do that
    Nope, it was definitely 11 years old. I remember it clearly.

8. Default

just like that girl was definately 17 when you met her right?

she was 14 you sick fuck!

----------------
    Now playing: Nickelback - How You Remind Me
    via FoxyTunes

9. Default

I love to cook. I am a master chef! I also love baking. Plus YT is a sushi chef, so we have a golden kitchen lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbleboo View Post
    I love to cook. I am a master chef! I also love baking. Plus YT is a sushi chef, so we have a golden kitchen lol.
    I'm actually okay with baking. The instructions are much more precise.