Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: I dreamed I made a thread, then I did.

1. Default

carrots aren't too hard. wait, are they baby carrots?

if they are baby ones, put them in a caserol dish, w/ some water. cover them w/ foil i think, and squirt in some maple syrup. then, after they're done cooking, sprinkle some brown sugar on top of them before serving/eating.

delish
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    carrots aren't too hard. wait, are they baby carrots?

if they are baby ones, put them in a caserol dish, w/ some water. cover them w/ foil i think, and squirt in some maple syrup. then, after they're done cooking, sprinkle some brown sugar on top of them before serving/eating.

delish
    Oooooh...

They aren't baby carrots, but could I just cut 'em up and do that with them? That sounds RIDICULOUSLY good. Nothing like sullying the healthiness of veggies by adding lotsa sugar. <3

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    Oooooh...

They aren't baby carrots, but could I just cut 'em up and do that with them? That sounds RIDICULOUSLY good. Nothing like sullying the healthiness of veggies by adding lotsa sugar. <3
    yea i read acolytes post and thought he must not know you haz the beetus.

maple syrup and brown sugar? yes, i would love to go into a coma!

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    yea i read acolytes post and thought he must not know you haz the beetus.

maple syrup and brown sugar? yes, i would love to go into a coma!
    oh, oops.

by maple syrip i meant mrs. buttersworth and by brown sugar i of course meant insulin

<_< >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?