Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Canada!!!!!!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    don't be jealous our team spanked the shit out of ya Lol.

CANADA FTW!!!!!

and judging by the US mens cry baby faces, I think they cared quite a bit lol
    spanked
    Not even close to spanked.. They were lucky to win at all!!!
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by washythebreaker View Post
    Oh, Canada
    Our home and native land,
    True patriot love
    In all thy sons command.
    With glowing hearts
    We see thee rise,
    The true, north, strong, and free.
    From far and wide
    Oh Canada
    We stand on guard for thee.
    God keep our land
    Glorious and free.
    Oh, Canada we stand on guard for thee,
    Oh, Canada
    we stand on guard for thee.

I BELIEVE CANADA IS NOW OFFICIALLY THE BEST.
    We were always the best even as gamers we are the greatest :O

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Not even close to spanked.. They were lucky to win at all!!!
    lol how you figure, they couldn't even get a goal till the end of the second. and then they tie it at the last 24 seconds in the third, and you wana say the canadians are lucky? ha, I think not my friend.

also the majority of the game was in your guys end always.

but I did give props 2 the americans already, they played hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    We were always the best even as gamers we are the greatest :O
    lmfao. +10000000

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

rofl i love how at the last goal the US goalie just went down on his knees ahaha. The only good Canadian goalie was Lugandoa or w/e his name is the other one sucked.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    lol how you figure, they couldn't even get a goal till the end of the second. and then they tie it at the last 24 seconds in the third, and you wana say the canadians are lucky? ha, I think not my friend.

also the majority of the game was in your guys end always.

but I did give props 2 the americans already, they played hard.

lmfao. +10000000
    They also lost against that same team earlier and the US almost got a goal in the first had the puck moved literally 1", logically it was a very close game.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    They also lost against that same team earlier and the US almost got a goal in the first had the puck moved literally 1", logically it was a very close game.
    there were several times where if the puck went 1 inch to the left or right that it woulda made a goal. so no, not logically. you either get the goal or don't.

so yes, they did lose against the US prior, but we got our shit together and won the gold.

there was a buncha times in this game that the puck was literally 1 inch off from going in.

fact is the game was in your end majority of the time, and if you didn't pull that goal in the third with 24 seconds left, we woulda won then.

I don't deny the americans played hard or anything, but I think for dennis 2 claim we got lucky is a crock of shit when we dominated this game overall.
    Last edited by maynard; 02-28-2010 at 09:01 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

I'm not gonna lie, I hate sports and generally don't care about them at all, but that game got intense at the end. I mean, US scoring when there was 26 seconds left?

I didn't realize that 20 minute overtime meant the first person who scored a goal would win, though--I thought it would mean 20 minutes of playing regardless.

Anyway, pretty cool that Canada had the most golds. What a cute wintry country I'm in. :3

I don't watch sports often but I do have something to say.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    I don't watch sports often but I do have something to say.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    \m/ amen

----------------
    Now playing: Three Days Grace - Never Too Late
    via FoxyTunes
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    \m/ amen

----------------
    Now playing: Three Days Grace - Never Too Late
    via FoxyTunes
    more like -10000 for originality Lol

Maynard - The WCS Guy