Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Canada!!!!!!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    more like -10000 for originality Lol
    yeah, but that's probably canada points. in american points that comes out to about -5 and 23 cents.

----------------
    Now playing: Three Days Grace - Never Too Late
    via FoxyTunes
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    yeah, but that's probably canada points. in american points that comes out to about -5 and 23 cents.

----------------
    Now playing: Three Days Grace - Never Too Late
    via FoxyTunes
    epic fail.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

well, the conversion was kinda rushed. so i might have missed a few here or there. i'd say reasonable margin of error for that estimate would be... +/- 7

----------------
    Now playing: In Tenebris - Fear To Breathe
    via FoxyTunes
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

that was one hellofa good hockey game, save for our fuck up in the end.

5. Default

Who cares. Olympic Hockey is such a crock of shit. 90% of those freeloading Canadians earn their millions and live in the USA. I appreciate the other teams like Germany, Slovakia, Finland and Sweden where the majority of those players play for their country and go back to their country for Joe Schmo jobs.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

Wait.. what's a canada?
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Who cares. Olympic Hockey is such a crock of shit. 90% of those freeloading Canadians earn their millions and live in the USA. I appreciate the other teams like Germany, Slovakia, Finland and Sweden where the majority of those players play for their country and go back to their country for Joe Schmo jobs.
    not all of them live in the states. and generally the ones that do is cause they have families, and due 2 the US having far more teams, there are far more games hosted in the US. it's called less travel time with a side of common sense.
    Last edited by maynard; 02-28-2010 at 11:29 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Most of Swedenwas NHL and all of their top players where from the Red Wings...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    not all of them live in the states. and generally the ones that do is cause they have families, and due 2 the US having far more teams, there are far more games hosted in the US. it's called less travel time with a side of common sense.
    Doubtful. They marry a woman from the states and get automatic citizenship then have kids who are born American Citizens. Just look at Gretzsky marrying some American actress living in Arizona and Lemeauix. Registered republican? Donates money to American parties? Yeah... earning that living in America post retirement is awesome for them.

The only reason why they get chosen is because of their birthplace. They don't get to choose. This is like when the Dominicans got all pissed off about Alex Rodriguez not wanting to play for them because he wasn't born there but his family immigrated from there, but he wanted to play for USA because he considered himself American more than Dominican since he grew up and earned his living in the USA.

Switzerland was the team I was thinking about. The only teams whose full roster is all NHL players is USA and Canada. The rest have IIHF players mixed in.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Doubtful. They marry a woman from the states and get automatic citizenship then have kids who are born American Citizens. Just look at Gretzsky marrying some American actress living in Arizona and Lemeauix. Registered republican? Donates money to American parties? Yeah... earning that living in America post retirement is awesome for them.

The only reason why they get chosen is because of their birthplace. They don't get to choose. This is like when the Dominicans got all pissed off about Alex Rodriguez not wanting to play for them because he wasn't born there but his family immigrated from there, but he wanted to play for USA because he considered himself American more than Dominican since he grew up and earned his living in the USA.

Switzerland was the team I was thinking about. The only teams whose full roster is all NHL players is USA and Canada. The rest have IIHF players mixed in.
    lol 90% of players both Canadian and American play the majority of their careers in Canada. the OHL turns out the top draft picks year in and year out, with the rest coming from QHL and WHL. most americans who have a chance to play in the NHL come to play in Canada because we have better coaches and players. if you got drafted to LA why the fuck would you live in Ottawa?
    Last edited by XxMastagunzxX; 03-02-2010 at 02:13 PM.