Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Canada!!!!!!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I say we ban Crosby from the US. He did jack shit though all the games and got lucky in the end and scored the only goal that mattered. Now they are trying to set him up as the new Gretzky. It is just disgusting that anyone would even suggest that Crybaby Crosby is even close to as good as Gretzky was. I am fine with Canada winning but what really sucks now is that MBC is going to have a 3 year long hard on now ever time they talk about hokey just to somehow talk about Crosby. Maybe Zeneberg will hit Crosby so hard the next time they are both on the ice that the dam crybaby is out for a season and then hopefully I can watch a game of hockey without fanboy commentators going off topic so they can jizz all over the screen.
    don't even you fuck start, we've had to hear about the damn 'miracle on ice' for 30 years. a game that no one cared about but fucking Americans will not shut up about for 30 years. people say it's the greatest sports story ever? BS, it was a bunch of shitty players who got EXTREMELY lucky when their goalie stood on his head, for one game, anyone can have a good and bad game.

so, America, shut the fuck up about the 'Miracle on Ice' you'll never be good at hockey.

2. Default

zero, do what my dad does when he watches football. either mute it or steal cable from your neighbor to watch it on the channels w/out announcers
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    don't even you fuck start, we've had to hear about the damn 'miracle on ice' for 30 years. a game that no one cared about but fucking Americans will not shut up about for 30 years. people say it's the greatest sports story ever? BS, it was a bunch of shitty players who got EXTREMELY lucky when their goalie stood on his head, for one game, anyone can have a good and bad game.

so, America, shut the fuck up about the 'Miracle on Ice' you'll never be good at hockey.
    It seems you've been raging about America all day. You jealous of our epicness?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

4. Default

I lol'd hard at this thread gogo canadia