Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: SC 2 Beta

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    wtf are you talking about, you can play it online against people. Now I know you do not even have it ROFL!!!!!

I know this as fact b/c I have seen people playing multiplayer on live stream!
    Indeed, he does in fact have it.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5371...US_Build_13891

Pft... You have a Starcraft cd key? True hardcore SC players have their cd keys memorized.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Indeed, he does in fact have it.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5371...US_Build_13891

Pft... You have a Starcraft cd key? True hardcore SC players have their cd keys memorized.
    is this a legit download?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I demand access or you will be banned FOREVER!

Also how the fuck did you get it, do you even own SC? I have a version 1 CD key how in the hell do I not get the beta!
    Quality: +161 / -2 (+159)

Yup, read the comments.

4. Default

well I'm downloading the client from isohunt and the crack.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

I do not understand why they do just just add everyone on battle net. I know they are trying to stop their forums from getting pwned but they could give it to everyone and only then let select people use the forums. It is not a bandwidth issue b/c the game uses torrents for the dl like all blizzard games. Also I am not sure how good of an idea it is to try to dl the beta this early from torrent remembering what happened with HL2 although that was a full game.

I do indeed have it. the version I have will not allow you online because the CD key is not legit, plain and simple!
    Go find a white crayon, color a zebra, and stay out of my house NOOBS!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Abandoned View Post
    I do indeed have it. the version I have will not allow you online because the CD key is not legit, plain and simple!
    are you using lazytown crack? I got the game installed and I got the login screen bypassed but thats as far as ive got... little help???

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

The way the crack works is by loading the map by the engine directly you need to dl a map with ai and load it using the crack then it will work. What is funny is that sometimes people end up liking the beta more than the final game like with supreme commander

9. Default

apparently abandoned is God, and created a pimpin crack for sc2 that lets you play against ai and set it's difficulty... and apparently it's gonna be done quite soon... praise be 2 him.
    Last edited by maynard; 03-01-2010 at 11:38 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

thnx Maynard, and yes it will be done within the next day or two uploaded to my site for download and everything!! I have already burned it to DVD for a couple of friends!
    Go find a white crayon, color a zebra, and stay out of my house NOOBS!