Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: New Computer ! :D

1. Default

Res the computer you posted in this day in age is absolute shit for that price.
    OMGBEARS for that money why put 9800s in it? use a 5770 or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

2. Default

Mama Res has he fucking mind set on this company. Also, MONEY IS NOT A FUCKING ISSUE, ITS NOT MINE I DON'T CARE.

lol.

She knows we need a new one so price really isn't an issue. This company is close to me and I can call them up and customize it any way I wont. Seriously I don't give a shit about money and I don't really need to be running anything to complicated, one game and maybe a Internet Browser is all I would have going so I don't need the greatest system ever. If it ever like blows up and melts on me I can walk it in for a complete refund and a new computer. So all in all I would say its a pretty good deal.

Did I say price doesn't mater ? BECAUSE IT DOESN'T.

3. Default

lol i paid 800$ for the computer my dad smashed to bits it wasn't even that good anyways but 1400$ is a ludicrous price for what your getting

whoops read your last post sorry but including the ludicrous price part

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Mama Res has he fucking mind set on this company. Also, MONEY IS NOT A FUCKING ISSUE, ITS NOT MINE I DON'T CARE.

lol.

She knows we need a new one so price really isn't an issue. This company is close to me and I can call them up and customize it any way I wont. Seriously I don't give a shit about money and I don't really need to be running anything to complicated, one game and maybe a Internet Browser is all I would have going so I don't need the greatest system ever. If it ever like blows up and melts on me I can walk it in for a complete refund and a new computer. So all in all I would say its a pretty good deal.

Did I say price doesn't mater ? BECAUSE IT DOESN'T.

IF PRICE DOESNT MATTER BUY A MAC!
    Dont give us that bullshit or we will build you a 3000$ computer with 5970 in crossfire and a I7 six core cpu.

5. Default

Can we give him a nasa super computer?

6. Default

No budget, then here is the computer you want.
    You can buy another 5970 later.
    oops forgot to put in a SSD drive, :/ get one of those to.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by StarsMine; 03-01-2010 at 05:29 PM.

7. Default

Here's the plan.

Go with what I had, get 4 Gigs of DDR3, a 1 Terabyte HD, and another 250 for OS and random crap. Everything else I will keep and Im pretty sure I'll have a nice computer.. I wasn't gunna break like 2,000 dollars but that compy Stars poster gave me wood.

>.>

8. Default

what I posted is absolute overkill for gaming and for making videos. the two hardest things a computer can do for normal users.

Realistically you might want an i5 or a lower end i7 with a 5870 and 6gigs of ddr3 in triple channel
    A mid sized tower and a an 800 watt PSU to give you space to upgrade to crossfire 5870

Or if your budget is even smaller go with a phenom II.

9. Default

that was the best you could do for no budget? Just 3 parts of my computer = the entire amount you just spent...

Also how was that overkill?

If you want overkill and a no budget limit just build my computer with the parts that have been invented since then.

Also if you just want a prebuilt with no budget why not just buy an Alienware!? I mean when you throw cost out you can do anything. There is a ton of stuff that was cut from my computers budget to make cost and I would highly suggest that if you want a great computer at unlimited cost to simply build the SBII revision 2. (I am using revision 9) Estimated cost is >=$10,000 and will give you basically the most powerful desktop computer on earth. You will also need to spend a few hundred on electrical upgrades to your room/house and possibly some more money for upgraded air conditioning as my version already maxes out a regular ac in the summer.

Also 1TB is not enough space if you need a lot of video storage. I have 3.5TB for my entire system and I expect it to last 1-2 years before 2TB more is needed.
    Last edited by ZERO; 03-01-2010 at 06:24 PM.