1. Default banned Suck_hard dick for cade breaking... was warned

for two rounds
    STEAM_0:1:8881149

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alex_mamaroneck View Post
    for two rounds
    STEAM_0:1:8881149
    ok, this kind of ban you don't report.

two rounds...like 10-15 min? 30 if the humans are good.

not worth posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

all these new admins are ruining the ban section.... and making it quite pointless.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

they just gotta learn. i must admint, it is semi confusing that you report some bans but not all.

here. alex, if you ban for more than 2 hours, report it. otherwise, don't.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    they just gotta learn. i must admint, it is semi confusing that you report some bans but not all.

here. alex, if you ban for more than 2 hours, report it. otherwise, don't.
    2 hours and bellow don't and 2 hours and above do report? the hell are you talking about LOL

it's really simple unless it's a perma ban there's really no point in posting it. unless the person is showing signs they're going 2 be a uber big problem even when the temp ban lifts. no 1 needs constant updates on the noobs you temp ban, it's just beyond pointless.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

meh, i think perhaps 2 hours is a bit low. maybe 1 day.

but i definately think non-perma bans (if they're for sucha long time) should be up here