1. Default banned Suck_hard dick for cade breaking... was warned

for two rounds
    STEAM_0:1:8881149

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alex_mamaroneck View Post
    for two rounds
    STEAM_0:1:8881149
    ok, this kind of ban you don't report.

two rounds...like 10-15 min? 30 if the humans are good.

not worth posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

all these new admins are ruining the ban section.... and making it quite pointless.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

they just gotta learn. i must admint, it is semi confusing that you report some bans but not all.

here. alex, if you ban for more than 2 hours, report it. otherwise, don't.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    they just gotta learn. i must admint, it is semi confusing that you report some bans but not all.

here. alex, if you ban for more than 2 hours, report it. otherwise, don't.
    2 hours and bellow don't and 2 hours and above do report? the hell are you talking about LOL

it's really simple unless it's a perma ban there's really no point in posting it. unless the person is showing signs they're going 2 be a uber big problem even when the temp ban lifts. no 1 needs constant updates on the noobs you temp ban, it's just beyond pointless.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

meh, i think perhaps 2 hours is a bit low. maybe 1 day.

but i definately think non-perma bans (if they're for sucha long time) should be up here

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    meh, i think perhaps 2 hours is a bit low. maybe 1 day.

but i definately think non-perma bans (if they're for sucha long time) should be up here
    unless it's perma ban or the person shows potential problems there is no reason what so ever to post it. would be cool if you new admins could maybe look over the last half a year of posts in this section and realize there all perma ban for a reason.

CSS is full of tons of ppl that need 2 be temp bannd on a regular basis... no 1 needs daily updates of who those people are.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Less paperwork that way, too!
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

9. Default

Also Alex is pwning all the Violators

Go alex you the man!

+1

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone