Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Present for America

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Oh dont be a dick about it, it was a good tight game and thats all you can ask for in the last major event before the closing.
    whatever you say, enjoy your losers medal.

2. Default

Seriously guys.. what the hell's a canada?

And why do we care about the winter Olympics? I don't think I've ever watched the winter Olympics. Any Olympic games with figure skating as a sport can't be for serious.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post

4. Default

And why do we care about the winter Olympics? I don't think I've ever watched the winter Olympics. Any Olympic games with figure skating as a sport can't be for serious.
    if you don't want 2 care about them then don't no 1 asked you 2, but there are billions of people who do.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    if you don't want 2 care about them then don't no 1 asked you 2, but there are billions of people who do.
    NBC says 190 million people watched some part of Vancouver Games.

More like 190 million!

6. Default

lol my point remains the same, lotts of ppl care about the olympics...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Americans never care about something that they get there ass kicked in. all last week all everyone talked about was the american hockey team, how good they were blah blah blah, then after sunday night, not even a word. typical americans, since they got their asses kicked they want it to just go away.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Americans never care about something that they get there ass kicked in. all last week all everyone talked about was the american hockey team, how good they were blah blah blah, then after sunday night, not even a word. typical americans, since they got their asses kicked they want it to just go away.
    yup and that also reminds me of how when an american football team wins the super bowl, they are called the world champions. well no shit, nobody else in the world wants to play that lame ass game!

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

9. Default

my my aren't you a mature pair of adults.

10. Default

Guys. The Winter Olympics are serious business.

I've NEVER cared about them. And most of America has NEVER cared about them. Most of the world who has the capability of watching the Winter Olympics didn't because they don't care about them.

It's all good. Grats on winning your gold medals and stuff. See you guys in 2012 at the real Olympics. We'll see how your hockey team does then. Wait.. what?